Two months, two whole months already since my Facebook blackout began. And many people have asked me if I miss it and if I will I go back after the three months is up?
To answer the question, I’m enjoying my time without it and the freedom
It has given me, but yes, sure, there are elements I miss. I’m not entirely sure what I will do after my blackout is over, I just don’t. So here are the top five things I am missing about Facey.
1. My Blog Page – I’m totally missing interacting with my readers here. I miss responding to comments and starting conversations, seeing what is going on in your world (especially if I don’t know you or you don’t have a blog).
2. Other Blog Pages and Groups – I follow many blogs and obviously the majority of them interact via Facebook. I miss seeing what they are up to and things that are being shared. I’m also part of a few groups to do with blogging, very supportive groups and it’s been hard to not jump on when I need some advice quickly.
3. Made by Mumma’s and others – so many people run their handmade businesses on FB, many of which I have previously bought from. This has been tricky with no access, instead for now I’ve been using some handmade websites to source products I have wanted. But I really do miss buying handmade things, made locally.
4. Old friends – who I might not catch up with ever, but still feel a connection to. I love seeing what is happening in their lives and in with their families.
5. Photographs – you know I’m a sucker for photos, and I do miss people posting theirs, showing their kids, places they have gone, parties that have been had. But luckily, I’m still getting my Instagram fix.
So tell me, are you missing me not posting on my page over on Facebook? What do you think you would miss the most if you logged off?